Saturday, November 21, 2009

Our Wedding!

Here are a few of our pics from our wonderful wedding!! It was a beautiful day that was shared with many beloved friends and family. We love these pictures because they truly capture the day with the love, smiles, and laughter that was shared. The day was pretty hot since it took place in Dallas, Texas, but we were pretty blessed since there was a small breeze that was felt all throughout the picture taking (the only time we were outside). After we were sealed in the temple, we took many pictures and then headed over for a very nice luncheon where many endearing words were shared about Randall and I from our loved ones that we care so much about. Later that night, we had a radiant reception. It was just stunning! We had a quick line, then ate a scrumptious dinner, and last had some heart felt speeches, and ended the night, of course, with the regular traditions and some dancin!! (oh so fun!) It really was such a perfect day that I'll never forget. Randall and I were sooo grateful for all our family and friends that helped with such a special day-whether they were there to help set up or just there to support!! I love my honey so much and I'm so happy that we were able to find each other and marry for all time and eternity in the temple. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way!














No comments:

Post a Comment