Wednesday, September 15, 2010

YAY for PATTY

Wow, it has been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long since I blogged, what is my prob bob? I dunno..all I know is that it is definitely that time and I know all of you are SO excited, ha, all 5 of you that read this blog, but anyway.... SO, I dedicate this blog to Patty, AKA Natty, AKA Natalie Crabb Lalone. She is pretty much like my sister, SO my parents and I went out to her graduation back in July. This was also a BIG deal for Patty because she was the first to graduate in her immediate family (well..her other immediate family) I didn't have a camera since the camera we own was in PA so I had to rely on other peeps to take pics (which by the way-I've definitely learned to hate doing because you never get the pics back OR you end up getting them months later and it doesn't fit into sequence with your blogging but whatev) She graduated in general studies from BYU-Idaho and so my rents and I took a little trippy trip up to Idaho so that we could celebrate with her and her hubber and her sonner. It was also fab times because I got to see mi hermano Rhetty poo as well! What a great bro.

One thing I do have to say that I thought was quite annoying was that we weren't aloud to clap or scream when Patty walked across the stage!! What up with that? I know they are trying to keep the spirit strong there on campus and I do fully agree that having the spirit on campus is very important, BUT I also believe that during a joyous celebration such as: a graduation, I believe people should be more than welcome to scream and yell when you're loved one crosses the stage! I hope I'm not struck with a lightening bolt now that I've said that, but I just think that occasion is too happy to sit down and be quite instead of voicing your enthusiasm for the person graduating. Anyway, GO PATTY, I just LOVE America because we find any way possible to celebrate (especially Mormons) which having fun is my specialty :)


Um...why do I have a double chin here? Earth to Crystal-Go to the gym
My mom has an obsession with this pic because she thinks she ALWAYS takes bad pics and this one is good but whatev, she looks good in all of em, don't believe her
Natty and the rents
Rhett looks SO excited to be in this pic
OK I posted this pic because I think its hilar that my mom always wants to get pictures of the speakers even if she doesn't remember their names or what they talked about at graduations..(hence..the speaker in the background)
Natty brought Hyrum up on stage and I'm preeeetty sure that guy next to her doesn't apprec.
Why am I biting my lip? Natty is soo animada
And..why are my eyes closed? Natty just wanted to show her camptodactyly, it is a medical condition..a very serious and contagious one in fact..

9 comments:

  1. It was so much fun at Natty's graduation but wait nevermind i was 3000 miles away in Scranton hanging out with Dwight and Jim that weekend at the beet farm!! Congrats Natty Patty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does she really like to be called Patty now, or is that just a jokey name you gave her?

    This is LAME I can't post a comment without logging in to stupid Google.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! Robert! I didn't know you read my blogs! That makes my heart happy! I'm probably one of the few that calls her Patty and it's more like a jokey name...but endearing at the same time..I do agree, it is lame-o that you can't just leave a comment without having to log in to google! You comin home for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Natalie! Your pictures are hilarious! Remember that one time Royce and I got married and there were more pictures of the two of you? That was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was the best in the west!! Why wouldn't you want more pictures of Natty and I at YOUR wedding???

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT, I don't read your blarg! Well at least you comment back, Julie and Whitney and Rhett B. never do, and Ryan's is protected so nobody can read it as far as I can tell.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, good to know! i didn't even know they had blogs, I should probably add them to my friends blog list...have fun blarging!!

    ReplyDelete