Tuesday, February 9, 2010

RITE AID IS MY FAV.

SO just when I thought I just got a great deal at Smiths, we turned around and got an even BETTER deal at RITE AID!! All the things below we not only got for free, but WE MADE 7 BUCKS OFF OF THEM!! I think the total was supposed to be over 40 bucks or something! So I know that all you amazing ladies that are already phenomenal at couponing probably won't be surprised by this dazzling deal, but I was pretty much in awe!! Just to think, all this for free, PLUS we get dollas!! Geez....I guess this makes up for being a poor post- college student, eh???Yeah.... Not exactly...but its still fun and we get to save money while doing it :) HOLLA

That's right-free products that make my hon bun smell good!! Thank you Rite Aid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment