Monday, February 8, 2010

COUPON MADNESS

SO, even though we started couponing like even before our marriage, I've gotten a lot more into it lately and I've almost gotten as good as Randall-which is really hard to do-BAAAA LEVE me(yes..i know that is spelled wrong) SO I went to this couponing class like 2 weeks ago and it TOTALLY got me pumped to do couponing, especially when the teacher stressed how much easier it is than some make it out to be. SO-like I said, I got way more into it and we have been saving money like CRAAAZY! The picture posted below probably seems like we spent about $75 bucks, right? WELL, that's about how much it should have been if we paid full price for it. OHH but don't you worry, because with store sales and coupons, we saved close to 65% making it 24 buck a roos!!! I know, right?! pretty dang amazing, I definitely appreeshed (short for appreciate) those deals..let me tell ya! Anyway, I definitely recommend gettin those scissors out and start organizing those coupons because you will lOVE the way you save mula, especially in this economy. I never thought I would post a pic like this because I thought it was soo funny how all these young moms would post pics like these and say how much money they saved, but believe me, it makes my heart happy and I feel way good-so its ok if you want to too pepes ;)


YES ALL OF THIS FOR $24.00! THAT'S HOT!

4 comments:

  1. Well...I am slightly sad that you didn't believe me that it was fun AND easy...but I am glad you finally figured it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS HOT!!! And the Monopoly Deal games is very very fun! Good job couponer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are going to be eating A LOT of salad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucas-You know that's ALL I'll be eating...

    ReplyDelete