Monday, June 28, 2010

Rhett's Birthday Bash!

So this year, Rhett had another birthday, fancy that...it was way fun though because he came down from the BYU-Idaho and my rents came up and surprised him. We went to Benihanas (I'm sure I spelled that wrong) and the food was sooooooo good! Oh wow, I absolutely love that place! First because it has amazing food, and second because they cook the food right in front of you and it's pretty much talent what they can do with those knives and flying food everywhere. After we ate a yumalicious lunch with the fam, Royce showed us his office building, and we then chilled at Royce and Heather's house for the rest of the day (well..some of us chilled while my dad and Randall helped assemble Royce's new TV--what hard workers they are). We then celebrated later with an ice cream cake that we all thoroughly enjoyed and had some good family times! :) Gotta love the fam!

Yay! Almost everyone!
My hubby looks like he's in aw by the camera
Look at those knives go!
Ahhh...showin the love!
Happy 24th to Rhett!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not in any of those pictures. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Heather! You were definitely missed in those pictures!

    ReplyDelete