Sunday, August 15, 2010

I can't believe it's been a year!!

Well I just wanted to say Happy Anniversary to my hub bub Randall and to myself. We are awesome! We just completed one year of marriage together and it flew by! (must have been fun) Its just so crazy to me! It was really cute because he vicariously-through a friend- left pink roses (my fav) on my porch so when I got home from grocery shopping, they were right there! So presh! Its special days like these that make me so grateful I did not meet my husband on the Bachelorette, true love all the way baby! It really is a shame that we have to be apart from each other on this blessed day but I will see him this Friday when I meet him in Ohio and I am SOOO excited!! We will then make our little road trip back and celebrate our one year of marriage together :) We're even making a pit stop in Mt. Rushmore!! SWEET! Oh, and we don't have the top of our cake but I'm sure my mom will get that out to us somehow..whether we eat it or not..that's another story.

6 comments:

  1. I remember eating the top of our cake and it was DISGUSTING! Oh my goodness! I think both of us spit it out and then threw the thing in the trash. haha, good times

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! I did the same thing for Natalie's cake since I tried it and it was nasty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say that eating the cake is a waste of some bad calories, how about we just go out for frozen yogurt and call it a day? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks guys~! i agree on the cake thing..fo sho honbon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fo sho??? i know you didn't grow up in that part of St. Louis sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete