Thursday, August 12, 2010

I LOVE ST. LOUIS

SOOOOOOOO, I know that my trip to Natty's Graduation in Idaho is actually supposed to come before this because it happened before this trip but since I don't have those pics yet..that's kinda not happening until I get them..from my mother... and I don't really know how long that will be..so we'll see. ANYWAY, i went to St. Louis this past weekend and it was FAB TIMES and no joke bout that! I just absolutely LOVE my St. Louis girls and their hubbies and I LOVE visiting them! I seriously am proud to say I am from that wonderful city and anyone that is anyone should definitely take a little splendid stroll right over to St. Louis, Missoura! I've already seen like ALL the sites so I was just happy to hang out and spend time with my forever friends and remissness on old times and celebrate new ones! Wow, I sound like an overly positive person right now, but whatev. SO see pics below for good times and great oldies--hey! that fits! that's totally a St. Louis station and I've known these peeps forever now

For din din on Friday night, we went to Tai Cafe, the food was seriously amazing, but too bad I waited 10 minutes more than everyone else to get my food..whats up with that?!? They gave you so much food, we ate the leftovers for lunch the next day
Look! Ame and I
That night we went and saw Footloose at the Muny! It brought back sweet mems from when I went to the Muny as a little girl, it was way good too! Everybody gotta Footloose! On the way home, we stopped at Mcdonalds and got cookies because they mentioned cookies in the play and we all started craving them..I don't remember a time when we didn't stop for a for a midnight happy meal/snack time at Mcdonalds when I went to St. Louis to visit..ha ha..yay for that
On Saturday morning, we went to breakfast with Jamie's dad and Cynthia and then headed to the Citygarden with just us girls, it was way fun, it's a new park they have in St. Louis with just outside sculptures, St. Louis just gets betta and betta
Um...this is totally a stature of Pinocchio, but they called it something else..whatev, they don't even know. I guess Pinocchio was a creep-o movie anyway...
Look at them hot girls...this sculpture was like a dinosaur shaped somethin or other
This pic is too cute to boot
Ame...how do you do it?! You look exactly like the walking guys!
Jamie had to put chappy stick on this little guy because he had really chapped lips, poor thing :(what a nice girl she is!
Look, we're all on a bunner!
Yay, we're in the middle of a beautiful park waterfall, and don't worry, those really are kids playing in this city park pool..and that's disgust...
Too hot to trot..Babs, are you doing sign language for the camera?
This is fab Jamie and I with our prego friend Laquisha
Yay! Jamie going down the slide! We went to St. Charles pool that afternoon and it so fun! They had all these slides and a big pool to swim in. Jamie and I went back in time and had hand stand contests, Jamie won by half of a point. She's rad like that.
If you look up close (too bad we can't zoom on this thing), you will absolutely crack up at this picture, at least we all did at the dinner table when Amy realized what my face really looked like up close
This was either when Babs came down gracefully or she flipped over and totally wiped out. Don't remember. Afterward, I convinced Amy to go down the super high slide that goes straight down, go Ame! Brave girl! It was soooo fun!
So Lucas didn't want me to show this picture, but I can't get enough of this picture; every time I look at this picture, I seriously laugh, and I don't know how you can't laugh at it...oh Lucas, you're hilar
On Saturday night, Amy and Connor were little angels and made all of us dinner! We had delish barbecued pork, sweet potatoes, and corn on the cob! oh so yumalicious! They are good little chefs those two! OH and lets not forget the clumpy brownies that I made with wafer bars...everyone just LOVED them..ha
We always switch the seating assignments so wives and hubbys aren't necessarily next to each other, absence makes the heart grow stronger.
We were chillaxin on Ame's couch after dinner and then watched Avatar..well the first 15 minutes and then we all got tired and went home. The next day we went to church and then ate some good Mexican food. Then I took a flight home and I left with more sweet mems, next time my hun bun will have to join me in these great times! Love my St. Louis peeps!


3 comments:

  1. Crystal! I love this post!! I am so glad you included Lakesha ! She deserved the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really does! She was the best in the mid-west

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys wish you could be as cool as Laquisha is wearing her bikini!

    ReplyDelete