Wednesday, January 13, 2010

MY FAB BIRTHDAY

SO My birthday was the best this year because I got 300 comments on my facebook wall as apposed to the 250 I got last year!!! wooo hooo!!.......yeah right...that would be kinda funny though if I actually counted. Anyway, I kinda got 2 b days this year because we celebrated one in Texas--obviously before my b day and one in Utah--which was kinda after my birthday. The one in Texas was celebrated by my sweet mommy making me a yumalicious (even though this isn't a word, it definitely should be) birthday cake. We went to Pei Wei which has super yummy Chinese food and I opened my lovely presents there (clothes, a nice frame, nice note cards, etc) It was grand! Then Randall and I celebrated here in Utah by going out to PF Changs (this was actually on the Friday after my b day since Randall had class til 9 on my birthday) It was splendid because we got a gift card from someone very special for my b day and we went! My fav! It was REALLY funny though because we ran into some good friends--Katie and Andrew and it was totally random so we got a pic of them. We then went to Coldstone to get a cake!! It was truly delightful I must say so myself. It was also just so pretty so I had to take a few pictures with it :) And then it was even more funny because we ran into more friends-Scott and Lacey, but no pic of them :( But anyhoo it was a great time and I have to say that what I loved the most was the sweet note my hub bub (just made that up) wrote me, along with the AWESOME game Zooloretto that came with it!! Gotta love husbands! SO it has definitely added to our game collection and we definitely won't be needing any more games in quite a while :) Anyway, here a few pics to give you a visual of the lovely 26th B DAY...yes...some of you are thinking that is pretty old for not having any babies...but then again you're probably Mormon if you are thinking that...I probably shouldn't say that considering 3/4 of my blog friends are Mormon....hmmm...oh well I still love ya'll!!!!!!!!

Look! My pretty cake!
Look! Another!
Ahh! Running into Katie and Andrew! Good times!

Further back is better..
Yeah...so this pic is way bad of me..but I thought it was pretty cute of my hubster so I decided to put it up on the blog :)

Yay for 2 cakes! can't get enough cake!
Pei Wei! Yay!

4 comments:

  1. yum that cake looks really yummy! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! You are the blogging queen right now! Glad you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Your cakes look so yummy! Oh and I call Josh my hub bubs too, it just fits :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you have 4 blog friends!! That's hilarious... I think that's more than me. I miss you!!! :) jamie

    ReplyDelete