Tuesday, March 13, 2012

December time!

SO I don't remember much about December considering it was like 3 months ago...oops, but that's ok because I have my handy dandy Christmas journal that I love to use in order to journal about every Christmas, everyone should have one! However, the month of December is always fun and it always goes by soo quickly because everyone is so excited for Christmas and the holiday break!
One very exciting thing actually did happen in December though and that was Brittany-my sister in law- had her baby boy Issac! He's soo cute and I LOVE holding him as much as I can. He was born about a month early so very tiny being only 6 pounds something but we love him to pieces and we're so happy he can be a new part of the family!
For Christmas this year, we didn't have to travel anywhere which was nice-we just headed over to our family's homes and spent most of the time there. We did a lot of relaxing, movie watching, eating, game playing, and just spending quality time with the fam-overall, it was amazing! Before we headed down to the rents house for the week, we did our own Christmas up here. It was great-we decorated our Christmas tree, and opened Christmas presents for each other. I got Randall the typical guy stuff, Mavs tickets, Mavs shirt, iphone case for running, a really nice pillow, and maybe a couple of other little things, oh a kindle for both of us, however, YOU would not believe what he got me! My wonderful husband got me presents in a certain order (ny and co top and gc, michaels gc, earings, travel pillow, a sweater, etc-you can see he did much better than I did) that led up to a puzzle we have of New York, stating that we'll be going on a weekend trip to NYC! It's only fitting I blog about this now since we're going there this weekend! SOO excited! Anyway, here are some pics from the Christmas break that I'm happy to FINALLY get around posting :) Oh and it's mainly of the Seversons and not the Terrys b/c my mom took tons of pics and I don't think my otha motha didn't have a lot of time to take pics with all the kiddos running around. If I get some, I'll be sure to post them.

This is cute baby Issac! :)
Look at that cute uncle holding his nephew, I didn't get a chance to hold him in the hospital because I had a cold
I just loved our tree!
He was sooo happy to get it all! :)
Oh! This was a puzzle we completed over the break! We love puzzles so it was TONS of fun :) Pretty too, huh?
These are all the cute things he got me-see how they're all labeled?? It was adore
Ahhhh they look so happy to be bros
I guess Randall's office had a thing where they would all grow goatees or something so here he is sporting his goatee, it was hard for him to grow it but I thought he sported it well ;)
Right after church :)
Even if you can't see the star on the top of the tree, at least you can see it in our bathroom (we actually didn't have a star or angel on top of the tree..maybe next year?)
We went to a pizza place over the break, the crust wasn't that great..tasted like a cracker, but the toppings and sauce were really good :)
Look at that cute little pup..they're wearing these robes with the explanation right below
My mom got the boys robes for x mas, but they called them sith robes because they look like sith lords from Star Wars when they have the robe on..I guess?
They spent a good deal playing Heroes Quest over the break, I think the game is like 20 years old but they didn't mind
Russell LOVES holding 3 dogs at one time, he's the puppy master
Opening our stockings-i love doing that
Games, games, and more games!
yay!
Chillaxin!
Trivia pursuit..obviously, we were surprised by the right answer..or something..
heather says "I'm done! I'm out!" jk..i'm not sure why she has her hand up..


I just realized a bunch of these pics were actually from Thanksgiving because Royce and Heath didn't come for Christmas...hmm..oh well, we did mainly the same things :0

For New Years, we...I think just played games..nothing too fancy, but it was fun :)

3 comments:

  1. Yea! I love to see your beautiful face! So excited for you to go to NYC! That is such a cute present. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say, "Uhh, Crystal you've got to check your memory bank cause we weren't there." Glad you picked up on that though. Have so much fun in New York!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh thanks Kelly! I love to see your gorgeous face as well!! Heath-you LOVE that pic, can't wait for NYC!

    ReplyDelete