Monday, March 5, 2012

Sweet November 2011

OK, So obviously I haven't blogged in like almost 6 months, right? Yeah, that's kinda sad, but probably not as sad as my header above that hasn't been changed in over a year, one step at a time (good song). I don't even have a name to my blog so people that just randomly go to my blog have no idea what its about, but then again, who randomly looks at my blog? So, I will be breaking my next 4 or 5 blog posts down month by month so that I actually blog because lets be honest, blogging is SOO overwhelming sometimes...especially with how lame it is to upload pics on this thing, there really should be an easier way. Wow, debbie downer is what I sound like, eh? I'll try not to sound so pish posh attitude like and be more excited to blog. Blogging is like giving a sacrament talk..you think about what you're going to say, how you'll portray your words, your thoughts, it's nerve wrecking, but then once you do it=BAM you feel loads better and spiritually uplifted, ok, I don't know how blogging can spiritually uplift you, but maybe it just depends on what you're talking about? It's also a source of journaling so technically speaking, there's a side of spirituality to it...anyway here we go...
In November, I took two trips, I think..yeah, there were two. Two quick trips, but great ones at that :)

The first trip was to San Diego with my hub bub, he's cute. Oh and it was a fab time. We were actually going to meet up with Nat's fam but her kids got sick so it was just Natty solo. We went to Sea World on Friday-which was a blast-I hadn't been in like 5 years so it was so fun to see all the new updates and rides they had. Patty, Bunner, and I had a blast. Plus, they have this amazing rolling coaster that was like nothing I've ever been on-it's a water ride like the log flume and then it turns into a roller coaster-loved it! On Saturday went to the church history site there-the Mormon Battalion, and then to the temple in the afternoon. The Mormon Battalion was really interesting to learn more about and I've decided I really want to go to more church history sites--they're soo interesting. We couldn't do a lot because it rained all day Saturday but we still had a great time. OH and we ate yum barbecue that was actually on the Food Networks-Man Vs. Food, the pulled pork was amAZing and the onion rings were like nothing else I've ever tried. Sunday we went back home and overall, the trip was really neat and I'm glad I got to go.





We panned for gold there as well! it was soo neat-we got really rich


Bun and I are pioneers :)


Natty just had to have 20 pics of baluga whales because they're her fav..I decided to post just one :)


It looks like we're pointing at nothing but I promise there was a shark coming right at us, pretty scary
I loooove this pic because Natty looks seriously quite hilarious-I don't think I could imitate that face even if I tried
He is just too cool for school
This pic cracked me up because ever since the whole whale killing the human thing at Sea World last year, the trainers can't get in the water, so they just stand on the side and wave to the whales..
This bird lady was just too much..I totally wish I had her job
Or his job...



The next mini trip I took was to St. Louis to see the presh babes of Jamie and Lucas. They were toooooo cute--and I'm soo happy I got to meet and hold them. It's crazy that they're now like 6 months, when I met them they were so little and young! I really want to hold them right this instant. I've got cute pics to post of the nice relaxing weekend there. I always love seeing my St. Louis girls.

Jamie is showing us how the babies were born, Amy was the pretend nurse

This was the day the babes were supposed to be born so she was reenacting the birth, it was great
I'm swaddling Nora in the bobo wrap..or maybe its called something else? I can't remember, but it was cool how you just get them to stay in that wrap and everything! It was way tricky to tie though
Oh they are just tooooo presh, look how happy I am to hold them!
So what else happened in November? Thanksgiving was a blast-Royce and Heather, as well as Rob came into town for Thanksgiving so we spent time with them, and then we also got to spend time with the Terry fam. It was very relaxing and we had a great time.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited you're rich now--maybe you can give some of it to us! That bird lady looks amazing. And those fake birthing pictures are seriously disturbing. Glad you had fun though! Miss you Crystal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you two so much!! San Diego is the best... looks like y'all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We made our millions panning for gold at the Visitor's Center!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heath-I'll think about sharing all the gold I have now ;) The bird lady was amazing and don't worry, the birthing wasn't as disturbing as it looks, I promise! OH and we miss you guys tons as well! Cam-We miss you guys so much as well! We can't wait to see you guys and meet Millie! Bun, the visitors centers are the best ;)

    ReplyDelete