Saturday, December 12, 2009

A NEW FAV.

SO one weekend back during this fall semester, Randall's mom cam out and bought us edemame (I think that's how you spell it, but whatev) AND we just fell in love!!!!!!!!!! It is absolutely fab! Seriously, it is soo scrumptious AND it's really healthy for you since there are soy beans inside! All you have to do is cook them in the micro for 3 minutes, season them with sea salt and wua la! They're ready! Then you bite down and suck the bean out without eating the outer shell. I actually had them before when I went to lunch with some family friends at the Cheesecake Factory. They served them as an appetizer!! Can you believe it! It is that good! However, I thought that was kinda silly since you can go to Costco, get a huge box for like 10 bucks or something, and receive muchisimo packets of edemame! Yes it is glorious. We are now hooked. Many of you probably have tried them at one time or another in your life . Many of you are probably thinking-duh Crystal-of course we've heard of edemame, but that's ok, because if so, this is just a friendly reminder to go out and buy some :) I think I'll have some for lunch today.............

6 comments:

  1. Yum! Edamame is really good! I didn't realize you could get it at Costco - good to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have looked all over for them here, high and low!!! And i cannot find them!!! It is SO frustrating! lol but I love them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really?~!? They have them at Smiths and at Costco! You have to get theM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We dont have smiths here we have fry's and they did not have them! No where did but i finally got a costco membership (we had sam's and sam's did not have them) and Costco here has them! Oh the joy for a healthy delicious snack! Thanks for letitng me know costco has them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey no prob! I'm soo glad you could find them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never had them! I've never even heard of them! I wonder if they have them here in the dirty south!

    ReplyDelete