Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ward Activity Night

So last Friday night was Ward Activity Night and wow-was it good times! We first had a catered dinner by BYU Catering which actually was pretty good-I mainly liked the yummy ranch dressing salad and creamy cheesy potatoes! BUT we also got our pictures taken as noted below. We also volunteered to participate in this little relay race where one team on one side of the table had to complete a number of tasks such as stringing popcorn, putting Pez candies in a pez container, making a snowflake-doing all of this while wearing gloves and trying to beat the opposing team on the other side of the table. Our job on our team was to have Randall decorate a Christmas cookie with frosting and sprinkles while I had to eat the dang thing! OH MY GOSH! It was like the most difficult thing to chew in the world!! The consistency was soo thick that I could barely chew it and since I have such a small mouth-it was especially hard! SO yes..we did lose because I cant' chew fast and I have a small mouth (and I didn't really like the cookie either as you can tell in the pic) BUT it was great times and I'm glad we got to participate! So I've posted some pics because we FINALLY have some! yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment