Saturday, December 5, 2009

What a great Date Night!!

So even though this post won't have pictures because I didn't take any last night, and I'm really sorry because I LOVE posting pics, I still just have to write about a great date night that I had with my honey last night! I got home from my internship on Friday night since it was the last day of my internship!! YAY! I will be graduating this month! We then ate some pizza and headed over to a cool place called "Comedy Sports" Heard of it? Well, if you haven't, you definitely need to become well acquainted! It was soo fun! It's pretty much a show that displays two teams competing against each other doing improv comedy skits and it's hilar! Randall and I could not stop laughing! In fact, it was so funny, my abs actually started hurting!! I know-sad times, I'm way out of shape, right? right. BUT it was suuuch good times and I highly recommend it to anyone that hasn't been or hasn't even heard of it! By far-the best comedy you can get in little Provo. I've been twice now and I wish I had the money to go every week! We then got some ice cream at Sub Zero--which I thought would be empty and it's FREEZING outside, but apparently in Provo-even the ice creams shops are filled on a Friday night in the middle of the shivering cold winter. We got some yummy ice cream and headed home to a warm apartment. It was a good night though, lots of laughs and good times with my honey bun. What I'm going to write below really won't matter to most of you, but I need to write them so I don't forget.

Date night with Alex and Chris-"horn dog"
Date night with Katie and Andrew-"hot flashes"

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal! I miss you! I loved it when you said, "It's hilar" It made me miss you even more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl! I miss you too! We need to become blog buddies! I'm going to add you right now!

    ReplyDelete